Thursday, September 19, 2013

GOODBYE TO MY DEAR MOM

Carmella S. Mararian 08/09/1931 - 09/15/2013


































I lost my dear Mother last Sunday at 5:00 a.m. in Hospice here in Buffalo, New York.  It was a long summer of last laughs and final favorite meals - no tears really, just getting her treatments and looking for fun and hope.  She was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and I brought her up North from Florida so they could give her treatments that her Florida Doctors refused to do.

Anyway as I have written elsewhere I had spent every day with her these last 3 months and what a fun, crazy, grueling, heartbreaking, beautiful crescendo it was.

Mom, my life will never be the same again.  Period.  Ever.  You were lovely through and through.

I love you

Michael


1 comment:

BG Webmaster said...

God bless you Mike.

Great post!

Very sorry about your mom!