Monday, October 19, 2009

BEEN ON A MANSON KICK LATELY...

I guess probably because of the fact that it's the 40th anniversary of the slayings that occurred in California. I was asked if I wanted to contribute to a local "Artists and Authors" fund raiser at the Carnegie Art Center this week in Buffalo, NY where they have artists create book marks to auction off.

I did this one.... It's good old Charlie with one of his quotes.

As I told the woman running the auction
"Everyone needs a Manson Bookmark"

I don't know what it is, but he's fun to draw. I think I will use him again as a subject for my upcoming January show.

I'm not sure if you can bid remotely on this but here is their info if you want to contact them directly

Please contact Mary Simpson at the Carnegie Art Center at 716-694-4400 x301 or msimpson@carnegieartcenter.org for more information.

No comments: