Saturday, March 14, 2009

"TWO WEEKS"


So again the death keeps coming...sadly I read today on facebook that an old friend Pricilla Allen whom I had done theater with years ago had passed away last summer, I had no idea. She was most commonly known to all sci-fi horror geeks as the "Two Weeks Lady" from Total Recall. My favorite memory of her was when I had to drive her to Boston that summer from the New Hampshire playhouse we were working at to do more latex face casting....she was describing what happens to her in the scene...that her head explodes etc...who would have know it would be such an iconic scene. Anyway here is her obituary and famous scene right here....
Also here is a great article for further reading about the woman by Michelle collins, writer for BestWeekEver.tv

No comments: