Thursday, September 11, 2008

FACE_LESS BOOK

So the faceless and nameless powers-that-be at Facebook pulled my profile off their site for some unknown reason - They haven't told me why - it was just gone one day saying I broke one of their "rules" which could have been a myriad of things. So basically you get no warning (it's just gone), no reason and no response from emails. Period. Facebook does anything but show their own face it seems. At least Myspace has Tom to bitch at.

Anyway most of my friends think it's because someone complained about the art or one of the admins saw the art 's subject matter as inappropriate for their viewers.

I'm tempted to post these version of my work now instead... what do you think?


3 comments:

elizabeth.lambert.photography said...

Fight The Power Fatman!

PeterC said...

HEe hee with friends like her... Oh wait you MARrIEd that one?
:) kidding

Could very well be censorship. Wouldn't that have to come from someone in your friend list? otherwise one can't see the Images beyond the profile image.

M. Mararian said...

you know pete - I finally did hear from them and they said it was pulled due to my name listing...whatever....