Thursday, July 10, 2008

MACY'S BIRTHDAY SQUELCH

So it's my birthday today and I had some great fun with old friends this afternoon and eventually met my wife at her Job in the city.

She works at Macy's.

While I waited for her to wrap things up before she left I was at her computer and curious to check out my website on the Mac computer she has to see what my site looks like since I have a PC at home. I'm always curious to see how it looks on different machines. I was surprise and somewhat...shall I say...insulted by the message I received once I clicked on my own link.












Click on the image above and check out the reason (highlighted in blue text) that you are not allowed to see my site.....I would like to know who is in charge of categorizing my art and what guidelines they are adhering to....I can't help but read it and do my best Jack Benny take to the camera.

No comments: