Wednesday, May 21, 2008

AND I THINK IT"S GOING TO BE A LONG LONG TIME...

Before anyone ever lets Shatner live this one down.

40 years later it's still the most shocking footage ever to air on national television. If you've never seen this - I post it because I feel it's a true art piece in itself. Originally aired on the first (and I believe last) Science Fiction Award Ceremony in 1978 - I actually saw this when it aired. Alone in the T.V. room of my Massachusetts home, no one to cover my eyes from the flickering image of multiple Shatners burning into my fragile little mind. Again, if you've never seen this before, enjoy Rocket Man, it's out of this world.


1 comment:

PeterC said...

I had to link this out to some friends when I saw it here; good to see every once in awhile.. gets the brain in a different state of mind. ready for your next show?